Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Cleaning + a toddler = never going to happen

Sorry I haven’t written in a while but it’s been a crazy time. We thought we were over the illness so he went back to childcare, which I thought great I get all my house work done which I did do in half the time as there was no child to chase after or keep away from the cleaning products. To be honest as it got done so quickly at some points I didn’t know what to do with my time. However he had a little incident and fell sick again. So another trip to the doctors and another day at home for him. The first day was fine, as he was a little sluggish. So today he got sent home from childcare as they said his fever hadn’t been cleared for 24 hours. Even though he was perfectly fine.. and even at home today he was perfectly fine. And as he knew that he got to leave from childcare today, he was acting up so much. Honestly I tried to fold all the clothes in his room, nope couldn’t do that. I literally remembered how any possible tasks becomes impossible when there is a child in the house. Cooking, I had to get my husband to look after him & help me as he was going crazy for attention from both of us. I was washing the dishes and as I wasn’t giving him attention he throw his shoe in to the sink! 

Honestly as much as I love the kid, and just want to squeeze and kiss him all day he can be right pain when he makes a simple 10 minute task last hours! 

Hopefully he will go tomorrow & I can have one day to do all my cleaning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment